Masks and Eye Protection
How to wear and remove a mask
- Wash your hands correctly or sanitize.
- Identify the inside of the mask, usually the white side.
- Place the mask carefully to cover your mouth and nose and tie securely, minimizing gaps.
- Once on, avoid touching the mask.
- To remove, do not touch the front, remove the lace from behind.
- After removal, or anytime you touch the mask, clean your hands.
- Replace mask as soon as it is damp or humid.
- Do not reuse single use masks.
- Throw disposable masks out immediately after use in a plastic bag, and wash your hands.
Eye protection is required to keep you from touching your eyes and is required for protection from cleaning products and risk of splash.
- Eye protection includes safety glasses or face shields.
- Once on, avoid touching the eye protection.
- Since eye protection is not disposable, wash with soap and water for 20 seconds between homes or when it becomes visibly soiled.