Inspectors, Maintenance and other Staff who enter vacation rentals or resort guest areas can take this course as a tool to review the concepts of health, disinfecting and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
This course will take about 1 hour, and upon successful completion you will receive your Certificate of Completion along with your unique Certification Number.
Take this course if you work in vacation rentals or resorts in a non-housekeeping position. You will learn best practices for current standards of staying .
- Important Concepts
- What did you learn?
- Learning Important Concepts with an Example Visit
- Step 1: Getting to Work
- What did you learn about getting to work?
- Step 2: Entering the property.
- What did you learn about entering the property?
- Step 4: Final disinfecting and exit.
- What did you learn about final disinfecting?
- Important Cleaning Concepts in Review
- Important Concepts Agreement